Brides around the world are ditching traditional flower bouquets and opting for bouquets made entirely of brooches or beautiful artificial flowers scattered with crystals and brooches. Crystal bouquets have even caught the attention of celebrities, with many famous faces choosing to carry these glamorous sustainable bouquets down the aisle instead of traditional options.
These trendy, alternative bouquets are also extremely versatile. You can literally personalise your bouquet to reflect your wedding theme. From a luxurious 1920s Gastsby inspired theme all the way to a Harry Potter themed wedding, the sky is the limit. Incorporate sentimental pieces making your bouquet a beautiful heirloom piece or go completely alternative with ideas such as a lego bouquet, batman buttonholes or even luxury paper flowers made from the pages of your favourite book !
You can incorporate details of your dress or bridal accessories into the design. Crystal bouquets are also ideal for weddings abroad. With a brooch bouquet, you won’t have to worry about your flowers getting crushed in transit or trying to find a florist at your destination and any allergies are a thing of the past. Additionally, brooch bouquets look stunning at beach weddings, with crystals and seashells glimmering in the shining sun.
Seriously what’s not to like and if you have any lingering doubts here are six fab reasons to opt for one of these stunning bridal bouquet designs:
- You can easily incorporate family heirlooms or personal jewellery of sentimental value into your bouquet. Ask all the lovely ladies in your life to “gift” a brooch to you at your bridal shower. You will carry a special piece of them all the way down the aisle!
- Your bouquet will never whither and die and you can save it as an heirloom to be passed to your children.
- Crystal bouquets or silk flowers are much more versatile than fresh flowers and can be packed in a suitcase to be carried abroad plus no allergies in sight.
- You can create a completely bespoke design
- Silk flowers and brooches are always in season so you can create the look you like months in advance of your wedding.
Crystal Bouquets boutique will be exhibiting at the National Wedding Show in Birmingham 29th September – 1st Oct Stand F43
Visit the Crystal Bouquets Boutique website here